What's New in Storyboard Designer 5.1
- Eclipse – Storyboard Designer is now based on the Eclipse Framework NEON 4.6.
- x64 – Storyboard Designer has been switched from a 32-bit application to 64-bit on all hosted platforms
- Cloning – When cloning an object, Storyboard now checks to see if a control with the new name already exists, so that you don’t have to.
- Keyboard Shortcuts to group and ungroup – Crank has introduced the concept of grouping and un-grouping through a new action bound to Control/Command + G and Control/Command + SHIFT + G.
- SCP – The SCP command execution now has the ability to write output to the console.
- Lua Debugger – Storyboard Designer now queries the Lua debug port number in use and passes it into the runtime.
Increased platform support in Storyboard 5.1
With each release, Crank Software continues to increase the reach of Storyboard Suite across platforms, making it easier for our customers to work with a wide range of target hardware. Here the news in 5.1:
- NXP i.MX8 – Take advantage of the powerful combination of Storyboard Suite and the NXP i.MX8.
- QNX 7.0 SDP swrender and OpenGL runtime – Develop high-performance, innovative, and secure applications for the new QNX 7.0 SDP.
- ST Accordo5 Wayland OpenGL runtime – Deliver cutting edge in-car experiences with Storyboard Suite for the ST Accordo5.
- Wind River VxWorks – Combine Storyboard Suite with the safety and security of the VxWorks real-time OS to bring world-class applications to market.
- Renesas RZ/A1 RGA– Storyboard 5.1 fully supports the Renesas Graphics Architecture (RGA) library to deliver impressive application performance for the RZ/A1 platform.